You can't fight Crazy

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 17: On the shelf


Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to Facebook
10:32 PM No comments
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About

Popular Posts

  • Enough Already!!!
    I was going to wait until Saturday to make this post since that's the day our Jingle-Bell-Blogathon begins (mark your calendars kids) bu...
  • Easy as Hell clam sauce
    I make a mean white clam sauce. However I have to give credit where credit is due and tell you that I learned my base recipe watching the ...
  • First Day... Junior Year
    Kae had a great first day of school.  She's got some neat classes this year like Mythology and Anatomy. She has band practice until 9, ...
  • The Jennifer's are coming!
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I am freaking out. Two of my favorite people in the world are coming out tomorrow night. My most frequent visitor an...
  • Chicago is icky
    It's been downpouring ever since I landed in Chicago. I don't want to go anywhere or do anything. It's 52 degrees outside (gla...
  • Black Friday Love
    Happy Anniversary baby... you are my Westley. (bonus point for the first of my 3 readers who gets that reference)
  • Hair today... gone tomorrow
    Well my friends, I did it. The hairs have been cut. In this picture above you see the fallout from just the beginning cut, before the colo...
  • That's what friends are for
    I had to go to Doylestown today for work. It's a 2 hour drive, which is no big deal for me these days. All I had to do was swap out a ...
  • Ain't No Use in Complaining
    It's snowing again. Weather like this has been unseen in my adulthood and quite frankly I'm ready for spring. However, tonight I...
  • Happy Canasta
    To understand the story behind the canasta please go here to read the story on my sister Karen's blog.  Long story short my sister bro...

Blogger templates

Powered by Blogger.
Copyright © You can't fight Crazy | Powered by Blogger
Design by Fabthemes | Blogger Template by NewBloggerThemes.com