You can't fight Crazy
Sunday, October 14, 2012
Random Max
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Search
About
Popular Posts
Enough Already!!!
I was going to wait until Saturday to make this post since that's the day our Jingle-Bell-Blogathon begins (mark your calendars kids) bu...
Easy as Hell clam sauce
I make a mean white clam sauce. However I have to give credit where credit is due and tell you that I learned my base recipe watching the ...
First Day... Junior Year
Kae had a great first day of school. She's got some neat classes this year like Mythology and Anatomy. She has band practice until 9, ...
The Jennifer's are coming!
Ladies and Gentlemen, I am freaking out. Two of my favorite people in the world are coming out tomorrow night. My most frequent visitor an...
Chicago is icky
It's been downpouring ever since I landed in Chicago. I don't want to go anywhere or do anything. It's 52 degrees outside (gla...
Black Friday Love
Happy Anniversary baby... you are my Westley. (bonus point for the first of my 3 readers who gets that reference)
Hair today... gone tomorrow
Well my friends, I did it. The hairs have been cut. In this picture above you see the fallout from just the beginning cut, before the colo...
That's what friends are for
I had to go to Doylestown today for work. It's a 2 hour drive, which is no big deal for me these days. All I had to do was swap out a ...
Ain't No Use in Complaining
It's snowing again. Weather like this has been unseen in my adulthood and quite frankly I'm ready for spring. However, tonight I...
Not exactly as I planned
Plan for today: 1. Wake up and pack 2. Once Kae and Drew are gone leave little notes, pack truck 3. Drive to Albany for work on Wednesday...
Blogger templates
Powered by
Blogger
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment