Monday, May 24, 2010

Cowboy heroes, Cops and robbers


My love of Kiefer Sutherland is no secret. I've never seen him in something I didn't like, and that includes the dress he wore on Letterman when he lost a bet.

He plays everything well, Vampire to Cowboy. I like him trying to save the world as much as I like him drunk and diving on a Christmas Tree.



He plays scary, crazy and heroic all with the same intensity, and yells "DAMMIT!" like nobody else. If I had to pick my top 5 Kiefer projects they would have to be:

5. Young Guns
4. Crazy Moon
3. Flatliners
2. The Lost Boys
1. 24

Tonight is the final 2 hours of 24. It's been an 8 year journey, ok well 7 years for me. I got into the show during season 2 and caught up with Season 1 on DVD one long marathon weekend in Aunt Eileen's basement (with my partner in crime I believe). I'll miss it when it's over, and it has made me even more of a fan. Thanks "Jack", it's been one hell of a ride.

Blog title from "Let's go to the movies".

2 comments:

toni said...

so well put. 24 was a great show, and it was all because of him.

mug said...

Love that first pic. I will miss Jack...but I missed watching 24 with you most of all.

Love...your partner in crime