Monday, August 16, 2010

5 Random things I need to catch you up on



1. I just got back from West Palm Beach. I was there Tuesday-Thursday for work. While I was there I met up with 2 old friends, Chris and Christy. We've all known each other since elementary school. They took me out to Guanabanas for the most amazing meal. We talked and talked like no time had passed since we'd seen each other. Chris grows pineapples and brought me one. It was the best pineapple I've ever tasted.


2. Our wireless router died. Now, while to some this may be of no inconvenience you need to understand that we are a Geek family and to us this is crucial. It's kind of a weird setup since I work from home there's 2 networks in my house, which are now totally separate and the wireless network has been secure. It was kind of a joke in the house that we had open wireless, but not anymore.

Guanabanas

3. Kae starts school on the 24th of this month and O M G she is going to be a junior. Plus she'll get her permit in September when she turns 16.

4. We are going camping this weekend in Drew's grandmother's back yard. The triplets (Drew's siblings Kelly, Tim and Todd) are turning 40 and are all getting together to celebrate. Drew's Mom will be staying inside the house (lucky woman). We're doing Knobles on Friday and then I think swimming at an aunt's house on Saturday.

5. I finally found an iced tea pitcher. It has yet to be tested, 'cause the freaking sun hasn't been out since I bought it. It's one of those large glass jugs with spout on the bottom. Usually those leak on me but it was $1.99 so I figured what the heck. Initial testing in my sink showed no drippage so we'll see how it goes. It's got cows on it. Cows. Seriously, God does not want me to have an iced tea jug that I love.

1 comments:

Happy Me said...

Dead wireless router aside, it sounds like you are having a fabulous summer!! I hope the sun shines soon so you can use your new iced tea pitcher! :-)