Saturday, September 04, 2010

First Football Game



Last night was the first football game of the EPHS season, marking Kaeleigh's official debut as bass drummer in their marching band. Drew and I worked the concession stand and were busy all night, it was totally nuts but we somehow survived. We even signed up to help work the stand again next week.

Kaeleigh is the middle of 3 bass drum players, near the end of the line. I got a little distracted while I was filming it, but I have to say the video from my phone, at 9 o'clock at night outdoors is pretty damn good. Better pictures sure to come, if I'm ever NOT working the stand.

1 comments:

toni said...

good for her! So glad she is in the band. One of my best buds is former "band". And she still keeps in touch with her bandmates. It's a long, deep bond.