Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Katherine Leigh

As hard as I tried to fight it, Kaeleigh's birthday is once again upon us.  Sixteen, wow, when the hell did that happen?  Traditionally in our family every year you get to pick where you'd like to go for your birthday dinner, or the meal you'd like prepared at home.  For the second year in a row Kaeleigh has picked Yummy Japan for dinner, their chicken Teriyaki is her favorite meal.  I should mention that she JUST had this same meal on Monday when we were dress shopping, given the chance to eat anywhere, she will pick Yummy Japan 99% of the time.

Today was 80's day at school.  Kae cut up the sweatshirt she's wearing, wore a hot pink tank underneath, hot pink leggings and a denim mini skirt.  I got her mesh gloves (one long hot pink and one short bright yellow) and some silver bangles.  She looked awesome.  She usually does.

Happy Birthday to my Little Bear.  Thank you for making my life such a brighter place.  I love you.  XOXO




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love me some Kaeleigh. Happy birthday sweetie!

toni said...

okay, I don't mean to depress you, but the difference in a year in startling. Girl to lady. You're a loving mom, and you should be proud of that little lady!