Friday, November 26, 2010

Thankful for... booze

Today is my three year wedding anniversary and we are sitting in a hotel room in Virginia watching Criminal Minds re-runs. Technically Drew and I were married on November 23rd, but since we started dating AND got married on Black Friday that's when we celebrate it. Last year we went to a dinner/arcade game place with Drew's family. The year before is a little fuzzy, but I'm pretty sure it was spent somewhere other than alone together at a nice restaurant. Growing up it's not exactly how I pictured my anniversary would be celebrated, but at least we are together.

This afternoon on the way back to the hotel I stopped at the liquor store and picked up a bottle of Carloans Irish Creme liquor. I had quite a few juice sized cups of it in the lobby tonight as we had our pizza with Drew's dad and Kathy. Right now I've got a little buzz going and for that I'm thankful.

0 comments: