Monday, February 14, 2011

Let's Get Acquainted

So, remember a few years ago when Star Trek the movie came out staring his hotness Chris Pine? Well, it's a spectacular movie which we enjoy every so often. "Hey Liz", you ask, "What is your favorite line in the movie?". Well thank you for asking, blog reader, let me show you.



When he says "Hi Christopher I'm Nero" it cracks me up every time. This past weekend my sister Karen be-gifted upon me, the most generous and heartfelt gift one sister can give another, a Captain Christopher Pike doll.

This doll was the catalyst for much giggling this past weekend, and many an exciting adventure. Karen is the equally proud owner of the McCoy doll, and the ship mates got along fantastically. Maybe just a little too well...


Lots of adventures caught on film, and something tells me Pike isn't the kind of doll to just stay on a desk and out of trouble. Only time will tell.

0 comments: