Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Modern Day Crooner



I'm a huge fan of Michael Buble. Nothing flashy or over the top, the man just sings his heart out. Classics... new stuff... doesn't matter, it all sounds good. I first heard the song "I just haven't met you yet" a few weeks ago and it immediately made me smile. It reminds me of someone I know, they could have written that song. Here's the part that makes me smile though, since the first time I heard it I've pictured it in my head as a duet with Michael Buble and my friend. Strange, I know, but I haven't posted much lately so I thought I'd share.

PS. What I am NOT a big fan of is this crappy blog layout, blah. Maybe I'll be creative this weekend.

4 comments:

Happy Me said...

Michael Buble is great! I've been behind on my posts too!

Maerdred said...

Ohhhh I love that song. It was pretty much my life for the past... Oh, I dunno, 31 years.

<3 Lizzie!

toni said...

I saw his pic right now, and I almost screamed. I can't stand that guy. Harry Connick Jr. seems to be the old school version, but with more sincerity. I saw him on the Today show and he seemed awfully taken with himself- and Canada. Not that you asked. Sorry.

Jennifer said...

Were you talking about me? It sounds like me.

Who's Maerdred? I'm curious that way!

Cousin Jennifer